Day in the life of a Sneak: Rowgue's diary

Dear Diary,

Here is how my day went today.
5:30 AM - Snuck over to Fandral Staghelm's tree. I stole his newspaper. I hate that guy

5:35 AM - I saw a light on. Sentinel Starbreeze was getting ready for duty. I snuck up to her window and saw that she totally stuffs her breastplate. HA! what a newb. I'm soo telling Gal.

5:45 AM - I took the early boat from Ruutheran to Stormwind

8:00 AM - I fell asleep in the cabin. Apparently I went back and forth on the same sailing like a million times. I woke up to the smell of Ellek poo. Big Draeneii Shaman on board, he was asleep in the bunk above me. I got 25 Silver and a new tube of horn polish out of the deal. I'll give it to PdP.

8:30 AM - Reported for duty at SI:7.

8:55 AM - finally found my liaison. He had fallen asleep in stealth mode. It takes forever to get assignments because I can never find these damned rogues. Maybe I'll retrain. Or I could shovel dirt with that guy behind Staghelm's tree.

9:15 AM - Went to pick up new leather bracers. Ugg, they came in dark blue. I ordered them in Black. Had to send them back.

9:30 AM - Headed into Elwynn Forest. I stopped by the crazy cat lady's place. I bought a lovely Cornish Rex for 19 Silver and an Apple I pinched from the bowl on the table. Yay, I still have some $ for dinner tonight.

9:40 AM - I found a piece of string and played with the cat for 20 minutes.

10:00 AM - OMG I have to be at Sentinel Hill in 30 minutes. /sprint

10:00:30 AM - /out of breath. OK Sprinting is not going to get me there. I forgot I have a mount now. /facepalm. /mount up and ride in style.

10:10 AM - Border check at Westfall. A couple of Militia guys on a power trip were giving me the third degree. They wanted to know what a Night Elf was doing all the way out there in Westfall. They didn't believe me when I said I was there on SI:7 business, which was none of their's. Little one tried to frisk me. I sapped his buddy and gave him a kidney shot to remember me by. I made 11 silver between the two of them, and a new hat. I don't particularly like the hat, but I wasn't going to let them keep it.

10:29 AM - Got to Sentinel Hill, reported to Stoutmantle

10:55 AM - Stoutmantle still babbling on. What a windbag.

11:30 AM - Dismissed from briefing. Off to rendezvous with informant.
Turns out that he is a Defias turned traitor. I'm hesitant to trust this d-bag. He expects me to protect him as he parades through town on the way to their headquarters. Why couldn't he just draw me a frickin map so I could get there myself.

12:30 PM - Arrived at Insertion point. Its a dumpy shack in a dumpy town. There is a secret tunnel that leads to a mine shaft. Dammit, I'm goin to get dirty.

12:45 PM - Arrived at Forcefield protecting underground lair. Green swirly forcefield. Not sure how to penetrate. Will contemplate over lunch

12:46 - 13:15 - Tuna Sandwich. Yumm. So good with Dalaran Swiss on Mulgore Spice Bread. Thank you Guard McGowan. (I pinched his lunch from the Stormwind Guard's kitchen near Stockades)

13:16 - Penetrated Green Swirly Forcefield. Jumping through it seemed to work.

14:00 - Observed substantial workforce extracting copper and tin ore. Nobody wearing shirts. O_o Wtf? May as well be a gay steel mill.

14:15 - Enormous Ogre Sentry by the name of Hamhock. Jackpot! an easy mark. I picked a deck of Ore nudey cards off him. I had to go into his loincloth to do it...yuck. Apparently rumors about Ogres not true, this guy was hung like a Blood-elf. Poor bugger.

14:28 - Goblin work force, just outside a foundry. These buggers have a mech-suit. I so want one. Eliminated 1st target: Sneed. Couldn't drive the damn mech suit though.

16:00 - loong tunnels in this base. Might be working some over-time on this one. Cha-ching.

16:10 - Infiltrated underground marina. Bunch of pirates working in an underground shipyard. Must be lousy pirates if they can't even steal a ship, and have to build their own. Have they thought about how to get the giant ships through the tiny cave entrance? I have my doubts.

16:12 - Confirmed. Lousy pirates. None of them say yarr, no eye patches, and they let their parrots do half the fighting for them.

16:20 - Target eliminated: Mr. Smite. Apparently I was tougher than he thought, he even took the time to tell me so between getting back-stabbed, kidney shotted and garroted. Tall bugger, I had to jump to get his kidneys. Picked up a bottle of old milk, and another tube of horn polish. PdP's lucky day.

16:25 - Boarded enemy vessel. Their cook is a bloody murlock! Got a rolling pin out of him. Bags are filling up, not a bad haul.

16:45 - Third target eliminated. Ed Van Cleef. I left the pack of Ogre nudey cards out on the deck. His body guards were well distracted. They didn't notice when I took down their boss. Head sliced off nice and quick on account he had a pencil neck. I even managed to save his shirt from getting too bloodied up. It fit nicely, a little tight around the boobs. (/wink). I even found a brand new deck of Ogre nudie cards on him. Score!

17:00 - Out the back door, and right on time! Brewfest, Here we come!

17:20 - Turned in quest at Westfall. They are starting to like me over there.

17:35 - Snuck out on debriefing - Stoutmantle is such a windbag.

18:00 - Pinched dinner out of the guard's kitchen in Stormwind. Looks like fish, but tastes like chicken. Thank you Guard McGowan.

18:10 - Waiting for Gal at Blue Recluse for 10 minutes now.

18:15 - Just got word...Gal is grounded. Someone has been a naughty DK! I can't wait to hear the story.

18:20 - Hittin the tram to Tinkertown. Picked up some Fireworks and a couple of Gnomish toys (sly wink)

18:30 - Arrival at Brewfest. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment