Brewfest Recap

Brewfest has come and gone. Fun and Wolpertingers were had by all, I especially enjoyed this years festivities. I was happy to receive a Brewfest Ram from Coren Direbrew, While PdP got hersef a smelly new Kodo. Phew, I thought Elleks smell bad. But Congratulations go to her, and for her brand new "Tankard of Terror". She says its an upgrade over her old sword, and she only uses it because it smashes faces in farther. I don't know about that, because it seems to me like that thing is half full about half the time now, and there might be more reasons why she uses that Gigantic mug than just to smash faces. That Pally really got into this year's Brewfest. I got some trinkets, including a pickled egg and a stein that summons a barmaiden that gives away beer. How Awesome is that?! Apparently lots of people got these, but I don't care, I'm a better bear and a stronger tree because of them.
I love my new Wolpertinger pet, almost the whole crew caught one of their own. They are so cute and I love the way they squeak when you pet them. I have to remember to put mine away before I shift into Cat form, because for those who don't know, Wolpertingers taste great. Sorry Ennyo :-( I feel so bad, I promise to catch you one next Brewfest. (Turns out the taste of Wolpertinger doesn't linger at all, but the guilt sure does).
I also got a pink ellek pet! It was just roaming around Teldrassil, and it followed me home. Sneaky little guy (It may have had something to do with the can of peanuts in my pocket /giggle) was smooth, I didn't even notice him crawl into my bags. Mind you, there is a lot I don't remember from that night, but I KNOW I didn't get leg humped by some creepy gnome on the Deeprun. Bwa ha ha ha. I'm still not sure PdP knows what happened, so lets leave it that way.
Both PdP and I signed up for the Brew of the Month club. Turns out that Beer in the Mail tastes Grrreeeat! Who knew? (PdP knew, she wouldn't stop talking about how much she loooooves beer. oy!) I've got some coins saved up for next Brewfest (I have my eye on a fun little outfit that will drive a certain DeathKnight wild. I haven't told you about him yet. But let me say...YUM) and I think next year I might work on getting myself my own smelly Kodo just to keep my mammoth company in the stables (and to shut a certain Pally up).
Thats about it for now. I've got other news (Congratulations to Gal!) but I don't want to spoil it so I'll keep this recap short. TTYL.

<3 Hio

No comments:

Post a Comment