More Breaking News: Pnutbutter is a proven Face melter!

Hi Internet.
Let me tell you...I love PvP. I've picked up tailoring and Engineering just so I can do more PvP stuff. I even have both my trinket slots filled at level 20! Hio couldn't believe it when I told her that, she didn't get her first trinket until she was 45.
I've leveled from 10 to 20 doing mostly PvP in Warsong Gulch.
I have been eating Tauren Souls like they are candy. Nom nom nom. Sooo tastey, by far the most delicious. Druids are sweet and juicy. And all that hair! when I immolate.../drool. Smells soo good (don't tell Hio).
BloodElf soul tastes kinda light and airy. They are definitely the least filling. I prefer the Warlocks because their soul just tastes like what they last ate. (/whisper Don't tell anyone, but Gnome Souls taste like chocolate covered raisins. It makes me wish I was Horde sometimes, please please please don't tell PdP I said that) and the Paladins give me indigestion.
Orc souls taste kind of nutty. I think I like the taste of their Warrior souls the most. At first they were kind of bitter, like the after-taste from almonds or walnuts, but they get better as you have more of them. I usually like to follow the warriors up with a nice Orc rogue soul to accompany it. Orc rogues taste like cashews. Yum.
Trolls...They have kind of a fishy taste. Ennyo rofl'd at that when I told her and said "I'm not surprised". Hunters are my preference, I think because their pets add a bit of a fruitiness; its a nice balance. Rogues aren't that bad either, but I mostly eat the hunters. The Shaman give me gas, which can be a little embarrassing sometimes.
Undead. Blech. At first I could barely stomach the taste of undead souls, but its not bad if I wash it down right away with some melon juice. All the classes of undead taste the same in my humble opinion. I probably prefer the priests, though they are hardest to catch. Undead Priest souls have a pickled dirt taste, as opposed to a regular dirt taste. With Undead mages, I'm just like "Get in mah bellay!" and they usually do. I once ate the same mage 6 times in one WSG match, I ended up coughing up a woolly hairball. Silly mage.
I love PvP!
Oh, and I got a horse and a Succubus just for turning 20. I've been having a fun couple of weeks.
I'm especially enjoying all the Trick or Treating. All the inn keepers think my voidwalker is just a friend in a costume. I don't tell them the truth, because I seem to get more candy this way. And of course Succubus is a big hit with all the male innkeepers. Dirty men, sheesh. I once made the mistake of bringing Jaknam, my imp, trick or treating. The lady was like "I don't think your friend needs any more candy, he seems to be a little hyper already". /giggle. Jak was sooooo mad. He started conjuring a HUGE firebolt, I had to tackle him before he could cast it. I wish you should have seen that lady's eyes. They got as big as pumpkins, I thought they were going to pop out of her head.
/giggle.
I've only fought in WSG so far. I want enough marks to get one of each of the black war mounts. No complaints here.
Anyway, thanks for listening. Sear you later :-)
/gigglesnort (That was a pun on see you later, in case you didn't get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment