Pnutbutter turns 10!

Umm. Hi.
I'm Penelope. My family and friend(s) call me Pnutbutter. I'm a Human Warlock, I grew up in a small town called Darkshire. There weren't a lot of other kids for me to hang around with, so I mostly played with the ghosts that haunted our house. I think thats why I became a Warlock. I also really like the taste of souls (they taste like grape jelly) and I enjoy the smell of sulphur and burnt hair. Some people find that weird.
I don't really have a lot of friends, I'm kind of shy. Yes, you could say I'm a bit of a loner. I have an imp that I spend most of my time with. I can't even say his name properly, but he is awesome. He loves me, and I take care of him as best I can. Last night I finally succeeded in summoning a blue marshmallowy demon called a Voidwalker. I think he is going to be cool too. Last night I was adventuring with my guildie and friend named Kidsister. She's a priest, so you think she wouldn't want to hang out with me, right? But she's not like that, she doesn't judge me, she's cool for a priest.
I wouldn't say I got teased a lot growing up, but I wasn't really the popular girl either. I once got in trouble when I set another girl's hair on fire. Like a lot of trouble. But omg it smelled so good, I want to do it again.
I got a letter from some Sentinels in Darnassus, asking for help in taking back Warsong Gulch from the Horde. I'm really looking forward to it. Think what a burning Tauren is going to smell like! All that hair! /giddy. Hio and PauladaPally chipped in and got me a really pretty robe and shoulders, and a staff and trinket, so I'll be ready to go into battle when the time comes. They said it would make me more resilient. Hio is really sweet and really helpful. I kind of think she made PauladaPally help me, cause she wasn't very friendly at first. But it was explained that Paladins aren't really allowed to be too friendly towards Warlocks. Hio also told me that PauladaPally's family was slain by the Burning Legion. I tried to explain that not all demons are like that, but she just gave me a look. It wasn't mean at all, so I understood that its just a bit of a sore spot with PauladaPally. It's something I'll keep in mind when I'm sharding Hordies. Mmmm I can almost taste it now. Ennyo told me that Troll tastes the best, but she had a weird smile on her face when she said it. And she's not a Warlock, so how would she know? I have a hunch that Ennyo's a bit of a slut, but I didn't want to tell that to Hio.
Iowyn spent a lot of time in Warsong Gulch, so she told me some good places to hide, and where to look for the flag. Apparently its always on the roof or behind the graveyard. I really like Iowyn, she seems nice, and a bit of a loner too. She has some wicked pets. She showed me her gigantic wasp, and wolf she stole from some Orcs in Hellfire Peninsula. Her cat seemed nice, but all she wanted was for her belly to be rubbed. I tried to scratch my Imp's belly, and he went nuts, jumping all over the place and giggling. I don't understand it, but there is something to belly rubs. Iowyn told me lots about Hellfire, I'm pretty excited to get there. Thats going to be a while. In the mean time, I'm excited to fight the Horde.
Umm. Bye.
/wave

No comments:

Post a Comment